top of page
DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS OF
CONGRESS PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT
1. Born-Again Christian certified or certifiable by the Sunday School Publishing Board.
2. Be a member of the Berean Association in good standing.
3. Possess the spiritual maturity, academic ability, and personal leadership quality to train up a child.
4. Be able to prayerfully help students learn attitudes, skills, and subject matter that will contribute to their development as responsible Christians as outlined by Ephesians 4:12.
5. Must possess strong administrative skills.
6. Must be able to plan the annual Congress of Christian Education to include securing a site.
7. Must be able to work closely with Association Dean in all matters pertaining to the selection and preparation of certified instructors and other workers for the annual Congress sessions.
bottom of page